How to Wear Burgundy Velvet Thigh High Boots

April 8, 2017

photography to Jenna










STRIPED TOP: Mixxmix
SWEATER: Urban Outfitters
LACE UP SHORTS: c/o Chic Me
VELVET BOOTS: Asos


The weather in New York is getting better and better now that it's Spring. Even though I'm excited for this warm weather, I've been getting style inspiration blocked and not sure which outfits to coordinate for my next blog post. I hope I haven't lost the juice because I'm still motivated to blog!!!

I got too excited with the warmer weather that I sported out the shorts but I realized it was still a little cold so I layered a sweater with a striped sweater and wore thigh high boots to cover the much exposed skin. I like sticking to 2 colors when it comes to outfits. The simpler, the better.

  instagram ♡ lookbook  deviantart ♡ bloglovin  

8 comments

  1. Great styling
    Regards
    Http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an edgy outfit! Btw, I really liked the illustration!

    With love,
    sara

    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so dope
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/2017/04/gingham.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaa I super love your style !!!
    mind to follow each other? I really love love your style !


    especially this look is so dope and edgy !

    xoox,
    Veronyca Sufry

    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your rocker inspired outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit babe! Those boots are FIERCE.

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get to know you from your post in lookbook's blog! Loving the whole look. Please keep posting because I've been starting to admire you!

    xx, Cinthy Kwok

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.